Terms of Service
The SVGStencil.com website and the contents of the SVG digital cut file are copyrighted by SVGStencil. All rights reserved.
What use of SVG designs is allowed:
- Digitally cutting a purchased SVG file for the purpose of creating a small number of designs for personal use or gratuitous gifts.
- Sale of up to 100 finished paper, vinyl or similar products according to SVG design within 12 months with our limited commercial use license. Allowed venues: Etsy and similar, personal social media sales pages, proprietary website.
- Selling up to 100 finished products with a single SVG design for 12 months to non-profit organizations, fairs, charities and similar events.
- Selling items using SVGStencil designs on Print On Demand websites such as Cafepress and Zazzle, but only after special terms have been agreed upon with us.
- Distributing an image with the SVGStencil design author (e.g. Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest).
If you are interested in selling more than 100 items per year, please contact us to discuss additional terms by providing detailed information.
What you are not allowed to do with SVG files:
- Share, sell, and distribute in any way (including duplicating them on a shared drive such as Google Drive, Dropbox, etc.).
- Transfer SVG design to third parties who have not purchased the file from us. A limited commercial license gives you the right to use only finished products in this way (see points above).
- Cut and distribute (paid or free) files in physical formats. Contact us if you are interested in such activities. There are some exceptions that we can discuss.
- Make changes for distribution or resale in any file format.
- Claim that SVGStencil designs are yours. Designs are the property of SVGStencil.